Thursday, October 17, 2013

New to Melvin Avenue- Initial Tag Necklaces


I am really excited about my newest Melvin Avenue necklace!  I have created a tiny dog tag necklace that is great as a gift for yourself or a loved one.  I have placed 2 tiny, hand stamped dog tags on a 17 inch chain go.  These necklaces are great for mothers with their children's initials, best friends, husband and wife, boyfriend and girl friend, a loved one's initials and many other options.


 This necklace is completely customizable with gold or silver plated chain.  I can also place up to 5 initial tags per necklace in any combination of silver and/ or gold.  



I have always loved to mix metals.  I think that mixed metal designs are great for everyday wear because they will go with almost anything.  

To customize your own necklace please visit my Melvin Avenue Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment