Thursday, October 31, 2013

Featured Designer- Razzle Dazzle Me


This week's featured designer is Roslyn, the artist behind the beautiful and unique designs of Razzle Dazzle Me.  Roslyn's designs are edgy, classic and girly and would make a great gifts for women of any age. 

Roslyn was gracious enough to send me a sample of her work and it is perfect! She sent me one of her favorite the Black Rooster Feather Ear Cuff .  Sold to customers around the world this is also one of her most popular items.  
Being a jewelry designer myself, I can be critical of the quality of an item, but Roslyn has done an amazing job.  The craftsmanship is superb, she uses quality items and her products are packaged it a great little box which makes for the perfect gift this holiday season. 



Roslyn has shared her passion for jewelry design with thousands of people from all over the world.  I had the opportunity to ask Roslyn a little bit about how she got started in selling her designs and what inspires her.


Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique? I sell mostly ear cuffs and ear pins that I have designed. I am planning to add a new line of earrings and I am adding anklets because those 2 items have caught my interest. It is so much fun to try to create the designs that are constantly whirling around in my head.

How did you get started in your craft? My husband dragged me to a jewelry lesson about 3 1/2 years ago and I did not even want to go. After the first lesson, I never quit making jewelry. I don't usually get up in the middle of the night anymore because I have to make the design that is in my head, but I still create jewelry everyday.
Making jewelry is my passion and being able to sell on Etsy has changed my life. It is wonderful to sell items that I have created and get feedback from people telling me now much they like what they bought.

Make sure to check out all of Roslyn's beautiful designs in her Etsy shop Razzle Dazzle Me
With the holidays quickly approaching Razzle Dazzle Me is a great place to find gifts for women of all ages.




No comments:

Post a Comment